Hello dear friends and supporters,
We have been building this ark for almost a year now, and still no signs of rain! (What that means is that our house hasn’t sold yet, after more than a month on the market and despite everyone telling us it would sell in 2 to 3 days.)
According to our plan, we would have a contract by now and we would be on our way to Mendoza by Jan 15. Now we are trying to discern God’s purpose in this, and coming up with alternate plans of action if needed.
We already have rented an apartment in Mendoza by faith for the months of January and February, and have also decided by faith to go ahead and ship our household goods on January 11. (The ship leaves every Thursday. ) We also, by faith, have ended our jobs, so we have all the time we need to pack and prepare.
As many of you know, the reason we waited this long to put our house on the market was that we had decided to spend one last Christmas at home with the kids, even knowing the end of the year is a difficult selling season. And thankfully Rafael, Samantha and Lisa were all able to be here and we’re having a wonderful time. But now it’s time for it to sell or rent, or whatever the Lord has planned for us.
But please pray that the house will sell and for the timing of it, and that we’ll know what to do. I know God will provide for us during this transition time, and he already has in some unexpected ways.
Sunday January 7 at 6:00pm the Vineyard will be having a huge going away celebration for us. If you live close to here, you are welcome to join us!
Merry Christmas to all of you and thank you for your prayers and support!
Mark and Karina